From the year's Sikh community is considered as the most energetic and enthusiastic community as compared to others and interestingly, therefore the event of a wedding in the Sikh community is not an exception to it. Like Punjabi community, marriage in the Sikh community also means lots of fun, food, dance, cracking jokes, and many more. In short, people of Sikh community prefer to find the same types of habits in their prospective spouse that are inherited in them, and interestingly, these features are found in the people of the same community.
Mahimat is one of an upcoming matrimonial site that has the long list of prospective brides and grooms from Sikh community living in different corners of the world. Therefore, if you are searching a compatible match for your children from your community and finding it difficult to locate them, then by registering with our portal you can easily find the best soul mate for them according to your preference. The worth mentioning a feature of our portal is a special individual segment for all the communities, therefore, searching becomes quite easier for the person.
Some of the benefits enjoyed by registering with Mahimat are:
1. Free registration, that means you can send the interest to the profile of your interest, and at the same time receive an interest from the member interested in your profile.
2. Depending on your preferences like height, city and country of residence, academic qualification, eating habits, profession etc. You can determine your search criteria.
3. Regular emails from the portal about the profiles that are according to your requirements.
4. Exclusive support from the customer support team to assist you.
5. Facility of contacting directly with the members by selecting any of the cost-effective membership packages. The options of paid membership include £35.00 for a month, £90 for three months, £150 for six months and £240 for twelve months.
6. Assured privacy about the information shared by you.